Head of Customer Support
About the job
Your work will be focused on interacting with the customers of CTFd's Hosted platform, Enterprise relationships, and defining our customer support procedures. You'll be responsible for understanding the CTFd project, how our customers use it, and creating playbooks by which other support representatives will work by. You'll also be in charge of expanding our customer support team whether by hiring or by agency selection.
Your day to day activities would range from:
- Responding to customer support tickets and questions
- Acting as a point of contact for CTFd's Enterprise customers
- Discussing CTFd features and functionality with potential customers
Long term goals would include:
- Writing documentation and help information for CTFd's public and internal documentation
- Onboarding a customer support agency or hiring additional support representatives
You have excellent writing, reading, and listening skills. This role is heavily customer facing so you will need to know how to listen to customer's problems and devise solutions for them. You should also be able to create strategies to train others to be as good as you are at resolving problems.
You are someone with experience in a customer service position, preferrably as a manger or trainer.
You're no stranger to technology and know how to work your way through common problems. If it doesn't work you're the person that turns it off and on again.
Plusses but not necessary:
- Prior experience as a customer service manager or customer service trainer
- Familiarity with Markdown, HTML, and CSS
- Experience running a Capture The Flag (CTF) competition
- Experience using CTFd in a CTF competition